Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sci Fi on My Mind

Well, I think I’m back to blogging. 

Lately, I’ve been watching a lot more TV, sci fi and anything geeky of course.  I love TV shows, but it’s sad when the series ends(Insert “It’s so hard to say good bye” here).  Babylon 5, Eureka, the X Files, etc etc.  I have found a few podcasts that review episodes of these and similar shows.  I really like the Secrets of Babylon 5, though I’ve stopped listening for now, I really want to watch the series again and follow the podcast with the series. 

I have started watching Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and listening to podcasts from The Gamma Quadrant.  This is my first time watching the series, and the podcasts give me a different take(several actually) on DS9.  I pick up on things that would normally take a 2nd or 3rd watch to catch.

I’m also watching the last season of Eureka on Mondays.  I wish this show could last forever.  I’m sad it has to end, and I’m sad Holly has died.  What is going to happen in the town of Eureka after this season?  I hope the writers do a good job ending it.

Ok, I’m off for now, time to work in the garden.

 

“The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest. “  ~G’Kar

No comments: