Well, I’m about half way through the first season of DS9. It’s starting off a little slow, and maybe hard to keep my interest. But, I’m waiting for better character development and less theatrics for the sake of averting a disaster, just cause. I’m hoping the story so far will lead into the story arc that I’ve heard happens later in the series.
I know DS9 fans will tear me apart for this, but I think Sisko is badly acted. I’m not saying Avery is terrible, just not what I expected. He seems to be getting better, and I hope that trend continues.
My favorite character is Quark. He’s one character that seems to be in place thus far. Odo is a strange one. He overacts all the time. Probably bipolar. And his shape shifting is horrible, but I’m sure the CGI was top notch back then. Wow, almost 20 years ago.
I also like Kira. A fiery little one she is. She has a short fuse. Jadzia Dax and Dr Bashir will have some romance in the future. I can see it in the future, or the past, depending on how you look at it.
O’Brien, I’m not sure of yet.
And with this, I’ll be back at the end of the next star date. Oh yeah, still keeping up with the podcasts over at the Gamma Quadrant.
"In my expert medical opinion, I'd say... it's sick" ~ Dr. Bashir
No comments:
Post a Comment