Saturday, June 30, 2012

Another Long One


That’s what she said. I’m back from another hiatus. In the past month since I’ve been gone, I've had shoulder surgery, gone to a tattoo expo, watched lots of TV, and I’ve even started my own consulting company.


My shoulder is still sore and hurts a little, but no more pain meds for me. I’m hoping this time, I’ll survive. At the beginning of this year I was doing great. Going to the gym 3 or 4 times a week, feeling good and had lots more energy. Then BAM. Damn shoulder starts hurting. Next thing ya know I’m under the knife. Nothing serious, just shaving down bone spurs and cleaning up scar tissue.

My consulting company will mainly focus on mobile apps for now. Got one in the works, more details in the months to come.

The Immersed in Ink Tattoo and Arts festival in New Orleans was pretty cool.  Ink everywhere.  Human suspension.  I was looking forward to the burlesque show and midget wrestling, but alas neither was there.  Oh man how I do love the Inked Ladies.  So many beautiful women running around that place.  I even got one tattoo on the local news site here.  Jump to number 20.  Don't laugh, it's an unfinished piece of a sleeve on my left arm.

And my favorite activity, watching TV. I’ve made it all the way through DS9 season 6. I’m keeping pace with The Gamma Quadrant. These guys are great and really know how do do a phenomenal Podcast.  I completed another re-watch of The Office, that show never gets old.  Still keeping up with Eureka, and now True Blood. Don't know what it is about that southern twist, but I like it.

Well keep checking back for more updates.  And KCCO, stay inked!

No comments: