Many of my adoring fans have asked, "Has Wayne gotten lost?" To all I say, NOPE.
I have been very busy lately. Work, Flu, more work, planning a Disney Vacation, planning a Bday party for Bri. But I assure you Im back, again.
Good things have been happening over the past few months. I will soon be the new Project Leader for the IT Applications group at LASERS, which is awesome. I mean I'm in the role now and doing the work, but it will hopefully be official by the end of the summer.
Oh yeah, I really need to mention, I finally had the warranty people come out and fix things on my house. 8 and a half months, you gotta be kidding me. But yeah, some things are fixed. Like I am no longer cooling or heating my attic, the electrical outlet that was bricked in was knocked out, yeah they had to beat my house with a hammer. And my doors finally seal like they should.
But enough about my house, where the hell is MacGyver?
2 comments:
I thought you were lost! Grats on the promotion.
Thank you.
Post a Comment