Friday, April 11, 2008

3:10 to Disney

Disney bound. 6 weeks and counting. I'm very exciting as this will be my first trip to the big D, and I don't mean Dallas. Sorry big A. I have no idea what to expect, only what I've seen on TV. Previously thats where all my traveling has been from, TV and my Couch.

My daughters birthday is next week and I have a plan. Well, the theme will be High School Musical. But, the most ingenius thing, I'm suggesting Disney Dollars as a gift. Everyone always asks what kind of gift should they give. Well, since we will be in Disney anyway, why not have some Mickey bucks. Basically, Disney Dollars are "Disney" money. Dollar for dollar they can be used for anything at Disney World, the Disney Store, and all Disney places.

Being the tech geek that I am, Epcot is what I'm looking forward to the most. A few friends, yeah the techy kind, have said that thats the park I will probably enjoy the most. So I've been trying to catch anything on TV about it. And yes, I've Goolged it.

Disney here I come.

Carpe Diem......Sieze the Carpe
-Pigpen

1 comment:

Aaron Corcoran said...

Lora and I went two years ago, so if you want any suggestions/help just ask. I don't like giving unwanted advice.